Suicide watch

Now that we have an official crawler in our house, we spend the majority of our time trying to prevent death. There is the constant scanning of the floor for small items, the near fall of the iron off the ironing board, and tonight...well, tonight there was a bit of a pen incident:




As I watch my 5 month old crawl around the house I can't help but to constantly wonder "Isn't it really early for this?" So much so that I spent a good portion of a day trying to decide if I was remembering his birthday correctly. So tonight I got out all of the kids baby books to see if it really is early for him to be doing this or if the other two started at the same time. While looking at the baby books I learned a few interesting facts. #1 Christian didn't start crawling until 9 months. #2 I stopped writing in Lucy's baby book after month 1, and #3 Wyatt doesn't even have a baby book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi You Texans,

That Wyatt has a very determined Kiwi look on his face. Nana Donna will be enjoying lots of cuddles by now. Much enjoying your page, keep up the good work as it brings you all closer to us.
Lots of love to you all. Noreen