Don't you wish....

Your mother would have taken a picture of you the first time you called your "girlfriend" and then posted it all over the internet?


Before you start to feel bad for him, just know that he is a true Botsch...nothing phases him.

So, this friend's family has a farm and Christian is going to "work" for them on Monday. Picking vegetables in the 102 degree heat! Ah yes, the things boys do to impress girls. Should I tell him that it only gets worse from here?

This will be a huge step for me as well.  I'm dropping him off at the friend's house to ride in a car with people who are not family (this has never happened) to spend the day with people who are not family (again, never happened).  I know it will be fine, but if he so much as stubs a toe I might have a panic attack.  Oh, and I'm thisclose to getting him a cell phone just in case he needs me. I know...I know.

2 comments:

KatieN721 said...

So how was Monday?

Kelli Scott said...

Oh my goodness...it's all he talks about!! He had a blast!

And I didn't panic..not even once :)