AFS #16

Oh yes I did!



When I first started watching Extreme Couponing I described it this way to my friend Jaimie "The ladies are on the show are a little batshit but the show's pretty good."

The thing that got me hooked was seeing how much cereal they were getting and I even heard one lady say that she would never again pay more than a dollar a box for cereal.  We eat a lot of cereal! I usually buy between 2 and 3 boxes a week but I have never found a really good deal on them...until last night!

HEB has a coupon for $4 off 4 boxes of cereal or fruit snacks. I was able to combine this with coupons I had. THEN I noticed that they had a promotion that if you bought 10 items with the box tops for schools thingies you got $5 on your next visit. So,  last night I bought 12 boxes total and got my $5.  I was so excited that today we went back for 12 more. Used our $5 coupon and got $5 more.  Average cost per box: $.76

Bat. Shit.

No comments: