AFS #13

                                               Most people go to church on Sunday morning



Today definitely got me back in the mood!  First, we went to Walgreens and got MORE vitamins (Fish oil...don't even know what that's for!), a Gillette Fusion Razor and a Sobe drink (not pictured...in my tummy). Here is how it all broke down:

Vitamins were $10, get a $10 register reward. Minus $2 coupon. Paid $8, got back $10
Razor was $9.89, get $5 RR. Minus $4 coupon. Paid $5.89, got back $5
Sobe was $.99, get $.99 RR

Original total $14.88 but I had $10 RR from last week. 
So, I paid $4.88 for all items and got $15.99 back!!

Next, we headed to CVS for Ban deodorant, mouthwash, 2 toothbrushes and Excedrin PM. Can't remember the total breakdown but original total was $10.68 minus last weeks Extra Care Bucks of $6. So, I paid $4.68 for all items and got $10.50 back!!

This all makes Lucy very happy!

No comments: