M-I-C-K-E- WHY?

Whenever it's time to go on vacation my first thought is "What can I make?" Other people do this too right? No? Really? Just me?
Anyway, Wyatt's stroller is fabulous...high handles for tall people like me and pushes like a dream. It doesn't, though, have anywhere to put drinks or other things. So, as we prepare for our trip to Disney (TWO MORE SLEEPS), I made a little organizer for the back of his stroller. Yes, you can buy these...but mine is way cuter!

Next up are some backpacks. I didn't want the kids to take their regular backpacks on the plane because they are kind of big and I knew they would just fill them up with crap they didn't need. So, I bought some smaller ones at Joann's (on clearance) and personalized them. Lucy loves loves hers and can't stop talking about it. The boys couldn't care less!


2 comments:

THE WHITTINGTONS said...

I know I've said it before, but, you are so creative! I love it!

Kelli Scott said...

Awww...thanks Halle! Now, how do I make a living being creative? :)