AFS #14

$.78 for everything!
(not quite sure it was worth it)



This was the first time that I really HATED doing the shopping.  Our littlest free shit helper was...well..a SHIT! Screamed at every store and ran around like a fool. Plus, we had a bit of an issue at Walgreens with the air freshener that just about made my head explode.

For .78 cents we got a toothbrush, Bayer Advance, Airwick air freshener, Blistex, Zyrtec, a razor, 3 Renuzit air fresheners, small bag of Sun Chips, and 3 small bags of Butterfinger candy.  

Here is the breakdown:
Blistex: 2.00 get 2.00 in RR*
Toothbrush: 2.99 (minus .75 coupon) get 2.00 in RR
Bayer: 3.00 (minus 2.00 coupon) get 1.00 in RR
Air Freshener: 7.99 (minus 4.00 coupon) get 3.00 in RR
Candy was .39 a piece and chips were .99
Total was 11.40 and I used 11.00 worth of RR from last week.
So, I paid 40 cents and got back $8 in RR for next time. 


For some reason the original Airwick air freshener I got did not print the RR.  So I had to get a manager to figure it out.  Bit of a pain, but it all worked out.

Then CVS:
Schick razor: 8.00 (minus 4.00 coupon) get 4.00 in ECB*
Zyrtec: 5.99 get 5.99 in ECB
3 air fresheners: .88 (minus buy 2 get 1 coupon)
Total was 10.88 (this should have been more but for some reason the Renuzit coupon took off $1.17..not complaining!) and I used 10.50 ECB from last week.
So, I paid 38 cents and got back $9.99 in ECB for next time.




*RR is a register reward.  ECB is Extra Care Buck.  Both are same as cash for next purchase. Since I'm a cool kid, I gotta use the lingo of the biz.

No comments: