Changes

So, there are a couple of changes around here. The obvious change is the blog...how cute are the little birds??
Also, I changed around our little business. Earlier this year I started a little fabric business called the little kiwi tree. Originally I set up a website but nothing was really happening. Then, I got smart and started an etsy store. All of a sudden I started making sales and now I'm selling small amounts about every other day. At first I didn't want to get rid of the website, but it just seemed silly. So, while I still own the domain name, it no longer operates as a store. Now I can focus more on the etsy store which is great.
Also, I really want to start doing craft fairs next year but don't be too impressed because I really wanted to do craft fairs this year. Oh..and last year, and the year before. But whose counting?
I want to start doing some stuff with my embroidery machine so I did some playing around this past weekend. These are some tea towels...I don't love them, but I learned a lot from them.



1 comment:

Laura said...

love it all....but want to know where you found the cute blog template??!?!!?