An invitation to stalkers

Tonight I told Graham that I wanted to start a blog. "Why?" he said with a bit of disgust in his voice. "So that your mom and other family can check in and see what we are doing each week," I said proudly. He then proceeds in telling me that he doesn't like to display our lives on the internet in case "people from his past" were trying to hunt him down. I politely chuckle to myself (I mean..REALLY...how hot does he think he is?). Personally, I don't feel very stalker-worthy and am quite confident that only family will be interested in this. Hell, I bet even some family members will be less than interested!


So, prior to our conversation about all the women out there who are still pining over Graham (boy, is he going to kill me for this), we went to Luby's for dinner. For our foreign friends, Luby's is a cafeteria style restaurant filled with old ladies and good iced tea. We had some decent food and a lovely waiter who told a riveting story of the nice Canadians he met back in the 70s when he smoked a lot of pot. So, remember kids: Smoke Pot = Work at Luby's. Anyway, I felt a wealth of pride when my kids acted as though this was the finest dinning experience of their lives. Christian couldn't believe that you got your food right away...no waiting! And Lucy loved the blue Jello at "Buby's"


We didn't take any pictures at dinner but I do have a couple recent ones to share. The first is of sweet big brother reading a goodnight story and the second is of Lucy cooking. Enjoy!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Smoke pot = Work at Luby's." That's great. And hey, it could have been worse, Lucy could have called it "Bosoms." It makes sense actually since you can get all the nourishment you need there.

Shannon