Save the sharks!

Working with special ed kids at the school for the past 7 or 8 months has really reminded me to be so very thankful that my son is capable of doing his homework on his own. There are never any fights or tears or anything. Usually, he doesn't even need our help. He does a little each night and then turns it in on Friday...the end. Although, on occasion he leaves things for the last minute. Last night there was a little "book report" project that required poster board which required a trip to the store to buy the poster board, etc. Anyway, the report was supposed to be about something found in nature. I'm sure they meant trees, or grass or the ocean but Christian picked a book about Sharks. He literally sat down and wrote out his sentences in no time. Later when I was looking it over I got a huge chuckle that has kept a smile on my face all day. The question read "What should we do to take care of this part of nature?" Christian's response:

Don't eat fish 'n chips!

No comments: