Catching up

I need to catch up on some of neglected blog-worthy pictures.

First up, we have my work crew, painting the house. Please don't call CPS, I promise that they really wanted to do this!!



I should point out that they did this several weeks ago and their beautiful handywork is still present in the living room...I haven't painted since!

Next up we have some striking pictures of my little guys from last weekend. I get it, I know that Lucy is my daughter and therefore no one thinks she is nearly as beautiful as I do..but MY GOODNESS..Look at her!!



Wyatt's pretty darn cute too.



Finally, today was a beautiful day for some Cubscouts fun. We went to the park at the kids' school and they had to run relay races. When they got to the other end they had to yell out the name of a state (and it had to be one that no one else had said). Check out Christian's form.



Alaska??


No comments: