I'd like some cheese with my whine please

This pretty much sums up the lives of the Scott's right now. Actually, it's only laundry...a HUGE pile of poo might be more appropriate.

Here's the daily bad luck breakdown:
- I blew a tire
- Graham let go from Starbucks (equals no health insurance). Should be pointed out that he was fired for working off the clock. SERIOUSLY!
- I get in a car wreck
- Kids get lice
- Graham's car won't start
- Graham bangs up his leg on the curb and is now gimpy.

We really shouldn't leave the house. Good news is - Lucy is pretty stinking cute in the de-lousing process!




1 comment:

Margaret said...

r u kidding me....fired for working off the clock?? IDIOTS! I will forever boycott their burnt coffee!! On the bright side your whining--- it can only get better from here!