Grey tape

My Meemaw LOVED grey tape! It could fix anything...hold together your fishing pole, keep your band-aid on, hell...I'm sure, given the opportunity she would have attempted to affix a severed limb.

I inherited a lot of things from Meemaw, but I'm not sure if grey tape is one of them. However, yesterday I summoned my inner-Meemaw and went to town. Lucy wanted to build a dollhouse out of paper but this was, for some unknown reason, unacceptable to me. We needed bigger and better...we needed GREY TAPE!

So, armed with a diaper box, capri sun box and 5 bucks worth of grey tape (which was actually pink and purple) we now have the most awesomest dollhouse ever!!



(That's pizza on her face, by the way).

The interior is still in need of some renovations but it currently has a bed, a couch (with decorative pillow) and kleenex curtains (thanks to pa).

I'm going to bet that Meemaw is quite happy with her girls right now :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Meemaw would be SOOOO proud!!! (i love the jacket Lucy has on by the way....)