First days

Don't even ask me about the bathroom. It's a process people!

Last year I worked part time for the school district and I was pretty blissfully happy.  Of course this means that they had to screw it all up and tell me that I could no longer work part time - full time or nothing!  It was a difficult decision, but given how ready Wyatt is for learning it seemed like the right thing to do. 
That was May. Today....I'm not so sure. 
Wyatt started school today. First time ever he has been without me, Graham or Bree. We both cried...a lot.




"Um, I'm not so sure I have everything in here mommy"

"Ah, yes, I definitely need my blue uh oh"


"Yep, that should do it."

 
"Come on, Jessie, let's do this!"


"Wait. What is it we are doing again? And are you sure it's a good idea?"



We both survived. Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments: