Bathroom distraction

 Congratulations Jaimie and Shidan!!!





My friend Jaimie is getting married in a few short weeks and I had a bridal shower for her this morning. There was about 4000 things I wanted to do, and I did about 4...which is a pretty good percentage for me. 


First up, she needed a "blingy" J.  This was Lucy's favorite thing.


Then, I found some great boxes at Michaels that I decoupaged with pictures of the happy couple (Jaimie was quick to point out that these were illegal reproductions of professional prints).



Bree was kind enough to make me some little signs for the food. 



Something Blue


Happy Guests


The beautiful bride-to-be and our beautiful friend, Shannon



Cowgirl cookies "to-go"


It was a lot of fun and I was so happy to get to do it!!  Now...back to that bathroom....

No comments: