Birthday Bling


I've wanted a new wedding band since we bought the first one (a very classy $31 internet purchase) and 34 seemed like a good age to buy one. I drug Graham to the mall, put it in his pocket and told him to give it to me at dinner...I'm such a romantic!! I really love it and think it suits my (very large) hands nicely! Here is the extreme close-up:



My other birthday story is that on the big day I was at work talking to someone I had never met before and she looked down at my midsection and said "So, when are you due?" ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHH!!! I looked at her and said "5 months ago." Then I turned around and headed straight to my office to tear up alone!! I guess I have the exact opposite of whatever anorexics have. Apparently they look in the mirror and see a fat person when they are really skinny. I, on the other hand, think I look great but apparently I'm fat! So, I'm debating how to approach this situation. On the one hand, I could diet and exercise. On the other, I could eat a bunch of cookies, drink a bunch of beer, kick the crap out of the lady who said that, and hope that the rest of my body catches up with my belly. The latter sounds like the better choice to me..thankyouverymuch!

No comments: