Glubs

Today my children proved that they are Texans through and through. The past couple of days we have had a much needed decrease in temperature . Our summer started early this year with 100 degree weather in May and it just continued on from there making it a long and hot. Imagine our surprise when things started to cool off yesterday. We feel sad for those on the coast who have lost homes and lives but Ike has given us a much needed break. So, this morning when Lucy and I took Christian to the bus stop they both immediately commented on how "freezing" it was. Then they made me go back in the house and get their sweatshirts. I bring out the sweatshirts and Lucy starts saying "My hands are still cold Mommy, I need my glubs!!"


So, how "freezing" was it you ask????? A frigid 65 degrees this morning in Central Texas!!


No comments: