The princess and the helmet

It was haircut day today!! We have just let Lucy's hair grow and grow and grow. While I love her hippie-look, it was really getting hard to manage.

This picture doesn't fully capture how incredibly cute she is!! Also, her new bangs have some rockin' purple gel in them. Oh, and yes, that is a skull and crossbones outside the salon. The name of the place is Trashy Roots...totally appropriate for a 5-year old yes?

My dramatic results were a bit more dramatic than I hoped!! Here is my before.


Here is my remarkably short and remarkably helmet-like after:


2 comments:

Yours truly said...

I like the cuts! I found that after I cut mine short I am constantly torn about growing it long and cutting it even shorter.

Kelli Scott said...

I can honestly say Jori that I will probably grow it long again...I'm not feelin' this!