Vacation!!

About 6 months ago my job changed a little bit and I went from a full time employee to contract. This means NO benefits. I am no longer accumulating PTO but I did get to keep the PTO that I had. So, using the very last of my PTO, I took the next two days of work off!! To do what, you ask...trip to the Bahamas? Quality time with the kids? No...cleaning...and organizing.

Seriously, not only was my house dirty, but I'm the queen of home projects that never get finished.

The festivities began today when cleaned the pantry. This is riveting stuff people!!




Now, tomorrow, I tackle the baseboards in the kitchen. The tile was laid last week and it looks great, but I still have to do the baseboards, quarter round and transition piece. Fear not...I know how to use a chop saw AND a nail gun. Scary!

No comments: