Taking a break!

The garage is done done done!! It was nearly impossible to take pictures of, but I did my best.
This is the corner with the most stuff: A shelf with my fabric, a shelf with the kids game, and the black thing is a great little shelf on wheels that has all of our extra blankets in it.

The other side is a little more bare. I still have to put the books back in the bookshelf. Also, I have a friend giving me her old table that I will put over here.

Finally, my cabinet from IKEA that I'm in love with! It didn't come with a countertop so I bought a table top to put on it. It is really tall which makes it great for cutting fabric.

Things I did in this room: Hung drywall and insulation, laid floors, put together 3 shelves, put down baseboards, installed a/c, did some of the painting (Bree did most of it). I am SOOOOOO happy with how it turned out...I could sleep in there!!

There are still a million things to do in this house - mostly painting..ugh. I'm taking a break from home repairs for awhile though. I have a lot of sewing to get done so I'm focused on that right now. Luckily, I have a great space to accomplish it in!

No comments: