Almost forgot!

I have an aunt who is only 6 years older than me. I also have an older brother, so she was actually an aunt at the age of 4. My grandparents had a surprise late in life and my parents had a surprise early in life. So, my aunt, or "Auntie Laura" as she is affectionately known as actually felt more like a sister growing up.

I could also tell you at this point that Laura has an older son who was a surprise (her younger two were surprises in a different sort of way). My first kid? A surprise! We like the surprises in my family. This, however, really has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

The point is, we love Auntie Laura and when she asked me to make something special for her friends I didn't hesitate. Apparently it gets so freaking cold in Illinois that you have to have something to keep your cell phone warm.



I wouldn't know about this, of course, in Texas it's hot enough for naked cell phones.

No comments: