Don't drink and saw

Oh my...did we have a week last week or what? The puking/pooping/puking and pooping at the same time continued until Saturday. By some miracle I managed to avoid getting sick but I did have something disgusting coming at me from all directions at all times. It was not a good time. Finally we are ready to get back to life...for me that means working on the house more. The only thing left to do on the kitchen was to install the transition piece between the tile and laminate floor. Yes, I cut it 1/4 inch too short...but does it really matter if I can't figure out how the hell to install it??



On a more positive note, my soon to be "woman cave" in the garage is coming along nicely! Bree did most of the painting and cleaning out and I love it! Now I have to figure out what to do with the floor.

By the end of the night I did figure out how to get the transition piece to "work." I won't tell you exactly how I did it but it may or may not have involved glue...lots and lots of glue.

No comments: