Oh my..what a week!

Monday morning...3 a.m. Wyatt wakes up crying, can't breathe from all the snot. Typically when this happens I just pick him up and put him bed with us. Shortly after, it's time for Graham to get up and get ready for work. About 5 minutes after he gets up I hear a weird noise and I think "What the heck is Graham doing in there?" Sadly, this is a thought I often have about my husband when he is in the bathroom. Anyway, I suddenly realize that the sound isn't coming from our bathroom and I jumped out of bed only to discover that Christian is puking all over himself, his bed and his floor. Great! I clean him up and his floor and then put new sheets on his bed. My head barely hits the pillow when I hear it again...there goes the clean sheets. Poor little guy, had to sleep on a bare bed for the rest of the morning. I did think to put a trash can in his room and I had the pleasure of a vomit serenade for the rest of the morning. Now, in case you forgot, Monday and Tuesday were my days "off" to complete house projects...so this is how it all began. I did get quite a bit done thanks to Bree and my little helper.




Fast forward to yesterday when Graham inherits Christian's lovely illness. I'm not going to go into any gory details here, but I'll give you two guesses as to who was easier to care for this week - The nine-year-old boy or the thirty-eight-year-old man??? hmmmmmm....

No comments: