AFS #10

All of this for $1.87 (models not included)


Thursday is usually a big night for me - I usually go to a bar and knit.  That's right...a bar...and knitting. Wild and crazy eh?  Well, tonight was even more wild and crazy. The bar that I knit at...yes, bar and knitting....is in downtown Austin and sometimes I just don't feel like making the drive. So tonight I had a different kind of outing.

First I went to CVS and got 2 deodorants and 4 body washes for $.08 (Earlier this evening I thought it was so funny that I was taking my second shower of the day. I thought "This is a great way to use up all that body wash I keep getting."  Then I realized it was actually my FIRST shower of the day and it suddenly wasn't funny). After CVS I headed to Walgreens because we were out of Mayo.  They had a sale on 2 plus I had both a manufacturer coupon and a Walgreens coupon so I got them both for a dollar.

Next I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond because they have the coffee I like and I had a $5 off coupon. Then next door to Ulta to buy shampoo and conditioner. They were buy 2 get one free and I had a 20% off coupon.  No real earth shattering savings at either of these stores but it's stuff I would have bought anyway.
 
Then, finally, I went to Target and got the Cotenelle wipes for free because I signed up to get a free coupon in the mail (and let me tell you, there are certain people in this house whose bowel habits indicate a need for said wipes).  I also got the bug spray at Target for $.49 because I had both a Target coupon and a manufacturer coupon.

What isn't pictured is two card games that I scored. I had a coupon for buy a card game/get one free that I'm going to give the kids for their last day of school tomorrow.  THEN after all this shopping, I stopped at Chik-Fil-A because I had a coupon for a free spicy chicken sandwich.

Now all of this might prompt you to ask some questions: Do you really have that much time on your hands? Yes!  Are you really that much of a loser? Yes!  And, do you need to be medicated? Totally.

No comments: