lazy

How lazy are you considered to be when the actual act of hooking the camera up to the computer in order to download the pictures is just too much to bear?

I've been knitting all day and reading Eat, Pray, Love (yes, I can knit and read at the same time...extreme talent!) The kids went a bit stir crazy because it was too cold to play outside. My heart soared today many times...the kids were definitely driving me crazy but I am constantly amazed by Christian. I have never in my life met a brother who is so kind to his sister. I would apologize to my own brother for this statement...but he knows he does not hold the title. Yes, Christian gets frustrated that Lucy is always in his space and bugging him but he consistently goes out of his way for her. Today he wanted to play Wii and then immediately put in her Princess game and helped her play. At noon: "Come on Lucy, I'll make your lunch." Now...how do I make this stick through the teenage years? Better yet, how do I get him to offer to make MY lunch?

No comments: